Someone You Can Turn To After Being Arrested
When you find yourself facing criminal charges, you are at a pivotal moment in your life. The outcome of the charges filed against you can shape what kind of life you lead, which is why it is vital for you to rely on an experienced criminal defense attorney to guide you through this life-changing event.
I have been helping clients throughout Virginia overcome all manner of criminal charges since 2015. At my firm, Joseph R. Pricone, PLLC, I offer clients an assertive, hands-on approach to help them overcome a wide variety of criminal charges. Contact me today to find out how I can help you get out of this situation with as few consequences as possible.
My Trial Experience Is Your Advantage
When your case goes to trial, you want to have someone in your corner who knows how to fight for you. I am a trial attorney who has represented clients facing complex charges such as:
- Traffic charges – speeding, reckless driving, eluding, and hit and run
- Drug charges – possession, distribution, and manufacturing charges
- Gun charges – possession by felon, shooting at a dwelling, brandishing, and reckless handling of a firearm
- Assaults – malicious wounding, assault and battery, domestic violence
- DUI charges – driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Fraud and theft – embezzlement, larceny, and forgery
- Sexual Assault– Rape, sodomy, and sexual battery
- Homicide– Murder, voluntary and involuntary manslaughter
- Appeals of criminal cases to the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court
In any of these and other cases, I take the time to craft an iron-clad defense based on the facts of the case. If beating your charges is not a possibility in your case, I can continue to represent you through any appeals and negotiations to reduce the charges and sentencing.
In addition to defending your rights, I also offer my services in restoring your rights. Whether you want to regain your gun rights, your driver’s license, or expunge your record, I can help you through that process as well.
Let Me Fight For You
I am not afraid of going before a judge and doing everything in my power to secure the outcome you deserve in your criminal defense case. If you are ready to meet with me for a free initial consultation, call my office in Warrenton at 540-216-0165 or email me here to schedule your initial consultation today.